31/01/2016

K-Leg File




 Yo yo yo!!!!... (I'm still tryna figure out my intro)... Ok sooo, I took these photos in the peak of Spring on one of my "Ajala the traveller" breaks, but I didn't post them cuz...

  • It was also the peak period of exams 
  • I didn't like how obviously curved my legs were even though I consciously tried to stand straight 
My friends say it isn't really obvious, but photos and my shadow say otherwise so, *sigh* alas I cannot have it all. I must have been on the queue for other things in heaven and as such overlooked the queues for Jesus to give me eyebrows (hair in general) or perfectly straight legs. On the bright side, I LOOOOOVE myself, I've got smooth hairless legs and my smile, I hear is 10/ 10...

Anyways, since I took them before the end of  school, I decided to post them before the start of school to remember our good friend the SUN as we anticipate her return in two months. That being said, embrace/ enjoy with me my k-legs in this outfit... SHOUTOUT BamiD (padi/ sister mi peperenski) for the photos

(By switching your hair and shoes up or down (as my hair is in the photos), the outfit can be made to look classy casual or chic. It can be worn to church, a wedding... wherever really..).

DRESS- RIVER ISLAND, SHOES-  DEBENHAMS













No comments:

Post a Comment